Leading Curriculum Change
Connecting you to a national teaching community
Leading Curriculum Change is an innovative online professional learning program that will connect Australian teachers with the latest knowledge in curriculum change.
Registration is free for Australian school education professionals. Leading Curriculum Change features twelve online, structured learning modules which will give teachers the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead the implementation of a curriculum change project at their school.
The learning follows four pathways, focussing on skills in:
- teacher leadership,
- leading community engagement,
- leading curriculum implementation, and
- managing innovation and change.
Participants can study any or all of the pathways according to their interest and will be certified according to the modules and/or pathways they complete.
Key features of the program include:
- study online, at your own pace
- access high-quality, evidence-based content developed by experts
- develop a deep understanding of the context and design of the Australian Curriculum
- plan for the implementation of the Australian Curriculum
- learn alongside colleagues from across Australia.
Leading Curriculum Change was originally developed in collaboration with the University of Queensland and was launched in September 2011.
Over 2500 teachers from around Australia registered for the first version of the program.
The current version the program is housed in the AITSL Learning Centre. Click on “Getting started” to log in or register for Leading Curriculum Change.
If you have any questions about the program please email email@example.com