The Supervising Preservice Teacher program was developed in partnership with the New South Wales Institute of Teachers (NSWIT) and the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) and launched in April 2013. Registration is free for Australian school education professionals.
Supervising Preservice Teachers is made up of four online, flexible learning modules which will give teachers the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively supervise preservice teachers.
The learning focusing on skills in
- effective partnerships
- practice analysis
- making judgements
- unpacking the Graduate Standards
Participants can study any or all of the modules according to their interest and will be certified according to the modules they complete.
Key features of the program include:
- access high-quality, interactive, evidence-based content developed by experts
- study online, at your own pace
- learn through a ‘just in time’ enquiry model, accessing content through the use of questions and multimedia resources
- learn alongside colleagues from across Australia.
The current version the program is housed in the AITSL Learning Centre. Click on “Getting started” to log in or register for Supervising Preservice Teachers.
If you have any questions about the program please email firstname.lastname@example.org